Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.2.2852 – Release Date October 24, 2007
Published on October 24, 2007 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.2.2852 – Release Date October 24, 2007
- Integration with Microsoft’s Software Licensing and Protection (SLP) Services. This includes integration with code protection technologies and the ability to add licensing support to applications using attribute guided instrumentation (requires Dotfuscator Gold).
- Extension of Runtime Intelligence Services to include feature tracking (Runtime Intelligence Services activation required).
- Tamper Detection Notification at the application level without Runtime Intelligence Services notification.
- Added Silverlight support to Smart Obfuscation rules.
- Command Line: “refsrename” option short form corrected to “refs” from “refr”.
- Other minor fixes and improvements