Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 6.4.2 – Release Date March 1, 2022
Published on March 2, 2022 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
- Metadata of NET Core/.NET 5+ assemblies will be kept after protection.
- Added SmartObfuscation support for
- Removed license keys from report files.
- Added support for the .NET 5 “Unmanaged” IL calling convention.
- This release may include protection enhancements not described here.
- Fixed unclear error message if the stack trace file is missing from the Lucidator input.
- Fixed incorrect indication of “unmatched rules” for Renaming exclusions.
- Fixed the config file generation for directory inputs.
- Fixed an issue with the Unprintable Renaming scheme for Nullable types.