To create a Dotfuscator project and add it to an existing or new solution, perform the same steps that you would for other Visual Studio project types:
- From the New Project dialog, open the Dotfuscator Projects folder in the list of Project Types.
- Select the Dotfuscator Project from the template list.
- Provide a name and location for your project or accept the defaults.
- In the Solution: field, you can choose to create a new solution or add to an existing solution.
- Provide a name for your Solution.
- You can select if you want to Create Directory for solution and if you want to Add solution to Source Control by checking the appropriate box(es).
- Click OK.