Dotfuscator can instrument applications to detect if they have been tampered with and if so, optionally send a message to a PreEmptive Analytics Endpoint.
Supported .NET Application Types
Dotfuscator can perform Tamper processing for all .NET assemblies except for the following:
- Managed C++ input assemblies containing native and managed code.
- Multi-module input assemblies.
- Input assemblies that target .NET 1.0.
- .NET Compact Framework assemblies.
- Silverlight assemblies.
- Windows Phone assemblies.
- WinRT assemblies.