The Visual Studio Integrated version of Dotfuscator adds a Dotfuscator cascading menu to Visual Studio's Help menu. The menu contains the following items:
- Register Product. This item is only enabled if your copy has not yet been registered. When selected, it invokes Dotfuscator's registration dialog. See Registering and Activating Dotfuscator for more information.
- Activate Dotfuscator. This item is only enabled if your Dotfuscator subscription has not been activated, is expired, or is about to expire. See Registering and Activating Dotfuscator for more information.
- What's New. When selected, this launches a browser that takes you to Dotfuscator's home page.
- Customer Feedback Options. This item allows you to Opt-in to PreEmptive Solutions’ anonymous customer feedback program, which enables users to help improve the Dotfuscator family of software products and services.
- Check For Updates Now. When selected, Dotfuscator immediately checks the web for updates.
- About Dotfuscator. When selected, this brings up Dotfuscator's About box which displays user and version information.