The standalone GUI's help menu contains the following items:
- Help. This item brings up Dotfuscator's online help (this document).
- Register Product. This item is only enabled if your copy has not yet been registered. When selected, it will bring up Dotfuscator's registration dialog. See Registering and Activating Dotfuscator for more information.
- Activate Dotfuscator. This item is only enabled if your Dotfuscator subscription has not been activated, is expired, or is about to expire. See Registering and Activating Dotfuscator for more information.
- What's New. When selected, this will launch a browser that will take you to Dotfuscator's home page.
- Customer Feedback Options. Dotfuscator provides an anonymous usage reporting system that users can opt-in to.
- Check For Updates Now. When selected, Dotfuscator will immediately check the web for updates.
- About Dotfuscator. When selected, this will bring up Dotfuscator's About box which displays user and version information.