Finance and Banking
For pricing, technical questions, and more information – fill out the form.
Are you looking for the most effective way to secure your app? Whether you have a published app, or an app ready to be released, we can help. PreEmptive has extensive experience helping banks and financial institutions protect their apps by providing the latest obfuscation techniques and the highest level of experienced technical support.
How can we help?
We Specialize in Obfuscation and App Protection
Code obfuscation consists of many different techniques that can complement each other to create a layered defense. It is most effective for languages that create some form of intermediate level instructions such as Java or the .NET languages like C#, VB.NET, Managed C++, F#, etc. Code Obfuscation is the process of modifying an executable so that it is no longer useful to a hacker but remains fully functional. While the process may modify actual method instructions or metadata, it does not alter the output of the program. Automated code obfuscation makes reverse-engineering a program difficult and economically unfeasible.
What Makes Us Different – Professional Grade and No Consultants Required
We protect your code, without seeing your code. We know your goal is to protect your account holders’ personal information as well as your application’s source code – we want to make it as seamless and easy as possible. To achieve this, we are constantly keeping our products up to date to support the latest platforms and protect against the latest decomplication techniques. Our intuitive team of experienced technical support reps provide live assistance. Your goal is to create the best banking app for your account holders, our goal is to protect it.
PreEmptive has continued to push the limits of Application Security through research and development. We have mastered these key obfuscation and runtime check techniques:
Renaming • Control Flow • String Encryption • Resource Encryption • Watermarking • Removal
• Tamper Detection & Defense • Debug Detection & Defense Using Checks Root Check For Android • Emulator Check For Android
• Hooking Check For Android • Shelf Life
Many of our current financial and banking clients have been with us since we started in 1996. They’ve stayed with us because we have proven that our products help protect security demands while also not breaking their builds.
Notable Independent Software Vendors We’ve Helped:
Barclays, Citibank, Fidelity, Fiserv, and HSBC
The PreEmptive Difference
- Professional-grade protection backed by experienced support engineers
- Continuous innovation to provide the strongest layers of defense against new decomplication techniques
- Customer satisfaction and service is one of our top priorities
- Free trials allow your team to test our products without any strings attached
- No consumption-based pricing or hidden fees
- Cross-platform support and compatibility with a variety of frameworks
In the News: Unprotected Applications That Were Hacked
- My fitness App an app created by Under Armour disclosed a data breach affecting 1.3 million account users. As a result, Under Armour’s stock promptly dropped 3.8%.
- British Airways was fined $230 million after approximately 380,000 card payments were compromised. The security breach occurred on the company’s website and mobile app in 2018.
- 7-Eleven’s app ” 7-pay” was hacked within days after its launch in Japan. 900 users had their financial data compromised, and $510,000 had been stolen in July of 2019.