JSDefender Change Log V1.0 Build 0 Preview 1 – Release Date November 06, 2019
Published on November 6, 2019 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 1.0.0-preview1 – Release Date November 06, 2019
- From now on, the new product name is PreEmptive Protection JSDefender (PJSD). All related artifacts are renamed accordingly.
- PJSD now supports multi-file scenarios with the
--id-mapcommand line options.
- PJSD requires a valid license (developer license) to run.
- PJSD now collects and sends usage statistics to PreEmptive. Users can opt-out by setting an environment variable.
- The CLI now defers to the locally installed pjsd-cli package if any, otherwise it uses the globally installed one.
- PJSD Webpack Plugin now automatically protects every chunk of a build.
- The user guide is now formatted like other PreEmptive Protection documentation.