New Release: PreEmptive DashO 11.3
Published on May 24, 2022 by Alexander Goodwin
Professional-grade Application protection With PreEmptive DashO
Announcing a new release for PreEmptive DashO.
With this new release we have overhauled and enhanced support for Spring Boot and Java web applications.
In the latest update, our development team has rolled out some new enhancements, changes and bug fixes. What’s New?
Version 11.3 includes:
- DashO can now accept WAR & JAR files as DashO Output
- DashO now directly inputs mobile, web and desktop applications without manual steps.
- Complete obfuscation support for Spring Boot.
- Bug Fixes
- Validate Modifiers input fields in the config editor for Include and Exclude rules.
- New option for properties with filesystem path values to open a system browse dialogue.
Read the full documentation: Documentation