New Release: PreEmptive JSDefender
Published on January 21, 2022 by Michelle Pruitt
This is a new minor version of JSDefender.
In the latest update, our development team has constructed an array of new features to support the way our customers use the PreEmptive platform. The core focus of product development is to ensure we provide full support to the emerging challenges of the industry. PreEmptive is excited to release an updated version of JSDefender with a range of new features.
Version 2.5 includes:
- glob input pattern matching support for the CLI.
- This enables users to provide multiple input files, even from subdirectories in a single input, instead of specifying them one-by-one.
- Enhanced handling of React Native Bundles
- Global Object Hiding feature enabled for React Native Bundles
- Resolution of small bugs and minor feature enhancements
- JSDefender Samples repository created, including examples for Angular, React, Vue, React Native, Ionic, Webpack, Rollup, Electron and CLI input glob feature
Request a quote for JSDefender: Request A Qoute