PreEmptive Protection for iOS Change Log v2.0 – Release Date June 11, 2015
Published on June 11, 2015 by Michelle Pruitt
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 2.0 – Release Date June 11, 2015
- Implemented multiple performance improvements for compilation speed.
- Implemented multiple improvements to obfuscated application runtime performance.
- Added configuration file support.
- Changed switch-obfuscation to apply to a percentage of blocks rather than a percentage of functions.
- Added licensing support.
- Added support for -fbuild-session-file required by Xcode for module support.
- Reduced size of entire compiler system.
- Fixed various compilation and obfuscation bugs.
- Fixed Xcode integration to properly use clang++ (rather than clang) when called from the command line.
- Removed command line arguments for enabling/disabling specific obfuscation transformations. They can now be configured via the config file.
- -mllvm is no longer a required prefix before command line arguments (except for -debug-only=trace for trace output).
- Increased the default percentages from 30% to 100% for Switch Obfuscation and Branch Injection