Change Log - Version 10.1.0 - Release Date October 14, 2019
- Support for running DashO with Java 11, 12, & 13.
- Support for processing bytecode from Java 11, 12, & 13.
- The DashO installers now include an AdoptOpenJDK JRE (v11.0.4).
This JVM is used, by default, when running DashO.
This release may contain protection enhancements not described here.
- Running DashO with Java 7 is now deprecated.
- Updated to use ASM version 7.2.
MethodParameters attribute is now configured for removal separately from
- Application usage reporting via Customer Feedback Program is now enabled by default.
Preferences that were already set in existing installations will not be modified.
This setting can changed from within the DashO GUI by going to
Customer Feedback Options.