Change Log - Version 4.2.1 - Release Date July 22, 2008
- Eclipse IDE integration. Allows project files to be created, edited, and executed from inside Eclipse. See Eclipse Plug-in documentation for installation and use.
- New output option:
merge="true/false". merge="false" allows cross jar/directory obfuscation and pruning while retaining the original packaging of the input classes. Previously DashO required that all output be placed in a single jar/directory. A new sample project, multijar, illustrating this feature is provided.
- All command lines now support short and long option names. All provide
- Reports use standardized report headings and section breaks.
- when DashO copies non-class file it attempts to preserve the original date and time of the source file.
- You can add and remove exclusions for a jar in the class path by right-clicking on it and selecting Add Exclusions or Remove Exclusions.
- Project file version now includes the build number of the product. For backwards compatibility the version is encoded as
M is the major version number,
mm is the minor version number and
bb is the build number.
- DashO adds a default manifest to all jars it creates if a manifest is not provided by other means.
- Shell script issue with file names that contain spaces.
- Forname detection using cast preceding
Class.newInstance() invocation. DashO now correctly includes the class used in the cast and all implementing classes.
- User interface creates Jar Mode projects that generates a String Encryption warning.
<env> do not work in Ant tasks.
- Sourcing for property expansion prevents command line overrides of values. Values provided on the command line now override values provided in the project file.