Change Log - Version 6.0.3 - Release Date August 3, 2009
- Verbose engine output setting propagated to execution of the preverifier as the
-verbose command line option.
- Debug engine output setting propagated to execution of the preverifier as the
-verify-verbose command line option.
- Backwards branch with uninitialized object verification error with control flow obfuscation with certain construction patterns.
- Output from external programs is now flushed after the program terminates. This corrects problems with messages sent to the console not being in the correct order.
- Output from the execution of the preverifier is no longer buffered, reducing memory requirements.