Change Log - Version 8.3.0 - Release Date November 29, 2017
- Added a Kotlin Android sample and documentation.
- Added an Android check-telemetry sample.
- Improved the APK wizard so that unused classes will be removed by default.
- Improved the UI splash screen.
- Minimal support has been added for inputs and dependencies containing a Java 9
- Lucidator supports decoding stack traces which contain module information.
- Added some internal Kotlin specific rules to ease configuration when obfuscating the Kotlin runtime.
- Try/Catch Control Flow will no longer add Exception classes for classes excluded globally from obfuscation.
- Updated the DashO Gradle Plugin:
- v2.3.3 with improved handing of
- v3.0.0 with support for the Android Gradle 3.0.0 plugin.
- Includes apktool-2.3.0.
- Updated the PreEmptive Analytics API to v7.6.2.
- Removed the
--noSplash option from
- Removed the PreEmptive Analytics samples.
- Fixed a processing error with internally defined annotations.
- Fixed the
Automatic setting on
Make Public to handle accessibility changes due to the renaming prefix.
- Fixed a font issue during registration.
- Fixed an error with Try/Catch Control Flow seen when a non inner class's name contains a
- Fixed an issue when searching for included Java runtime packages in the WAR wizard.
- Fixed an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException issue when optimizing some methods.
- Fixed an issue where checking for updates while offline may mark the license as expired.