Change Log - Version 1.2.0 - Release Date December 4, 2013
- Usability and validation improvements to the installer.
- Added detailed documentation.
- Added an optional Customer Experience Improvement Program.
- Additional WMI counters for performance tuning.
- Updated RabbitMQ communication model to prevent deadlocks.
- Significantly reduced worst-case memory consumption, while maintaining throughput.
- The Endpoint and Dispatch Service do not recover properly from a RabbitMQ restart.
- When an error response is returned for a non-durable destination, logging incorrectly states that the message will be queued.