Change Log - Version 1.3.0 - Release Date March 12, 2014
- The Endpoint Web Service and Dispatch Service now automatically recover from RabbitMQ connection issues.
- Usability and validation improvements to the installer.
- Updated RabbitMQ version to 3.2.3.
- Dispatch Service code is obfuscated.
- Dispatch Service is configured for delayed automatic start.
- Certain WMI instances (e.g., `_durable`) have been renamed (e.g., `_all_durable_destinations`).
- Removed metadata page from the Endpoint Web Service.
- Automatic removal of 0-length messages is logged at the INFO level instead of WARN.
- When an error response is returned by a destination, it is logged at the WARN level instead of DEBUG.
- Configuration files for the Endpoint Web Service are no longer read-only.
- Error responses always cause logging to state that the message will be queued, even when this is incorrect:
- When the destination is non-durable (and doesn't ever queue messages), or
- when the `errorGiveup` threshold has been reached (and the message is intentionally dropped).