Change Log - - Version 5.36.0 - Release Date July 2018
- Dotfuscator can now run when Windows is configured to only allow FIPS-compliant cryptography.
- PreEmptive Analytics and related telemetry features are now deprecated.
- We continue to develop and support Dotfuscator's Check features. However, Checks will no longer support sending telemetry via PreEmptive Analytics.
- Fixed adding a second, renamed DotfuscatorAttribute when renaming and using a Root Check.
- Fixed a type initializer error on startup.