Change Log - Version 1.2.1357 - Release Date September 22, 2003
- Community edition requires that Visual Studio.NET be running.
- In code generator that incorrectly marked some value types as reference types in metadata signatures.
(NullReferenceException) encountered when looking for some external assemblies that have publisher policies.
- In round tripping double precision field initializers.
- Fixed parse error with aliased, retargetable assembly references.
- Fixed issue in scenario with interfaces that "reimplement" super interface method (potentially caused a TypeLoad failure in types implementing the interfaces).