Change Log - - Version 5.34.0 - Release Date March 2018
- Improved ASP.NET Core Smart Obfuscation.
- Dotfuscator will now take into account configured Assembly Binding Redirects while performing cross-assembly obfuscation.
- Dotfuscator honors configured Assembly Binding Redirects for non-strong-named assemblies.
- Instrumentation and Check Injection are currently unsupported for .NET Core assemblies.
- Attempting to perform these actions on .NET Core assemblies will now error the build.
- Documentation has been updated to correctly reflect the status of .NET Core injection.
- Fixed a build error during Markup Analysis.
- Fixed a WPF SmartObfuscation rule not working with .NET 4.0+ assemblies.
- Corrected an issue where performance of the Dotfuscator UI degrades when many assemblies are present.
- Fixed issues with cross-assembly obfuscation when the assemblies contain duplicate class names.
- Fixed an issue where obfuscated output could cause issues with the Xamarin Linker during builds.
- Fixed other minor issues.