Change Log - Version 4.43.0 - Release Date July 24, 2019
- Removal no longer erroneously removes Attribute Types if they are used exclusively on methods.
- File inputs from a network (that have a path beginning with
\\) no longer show as unavailable.
- The Dotfuscator Config Editor no longer crashes when a linked output assembly is removed.
- Strong-Named project dependencies now remain strong-named when using the Dotfuscator MSBuild Targets.
- The PDBAUTO Setting no longer causes an error if an input file path contains a single quote (
- Improved search stability and performance for external tools (such as