Change Log - Version 4.7.1000 - Release Date May 18, 2010
- Improved obfuscation of WPF applications with support for renaming items in BAML resources
- Integrated signing of Silverlight 4 XAP files and Out Of Browser manifest elements
- Support for the latest version of Inishtech Software Licensing & Protection
- All input assemblies have Library mode enabled by default. All publicly accessible members will be excluded from renaming by default.
- Sending of Tamper notifications has been changed to be off by default.
Resolved Issues Concerning:
- Support for .NET 4.0 ClickOnce extensions
- Support for native member assemblies in ClickOnce packages
- Bugfix for new VB.NET 10 (Visual Studio 2010 RTM) projects
- Visual Studio integration fixes
- Runtime Intelligence offline cache improvements
- Improved handling of assemblies signed with zero length public keys
- Extended Key dictionary names that exceed 2000 characters and values that exceed 4000 characters are truncated and are no longer skipped
- Extended attributes can be applied to methods of the same name via the user interface
- Constructors can be instrumented