Change Log - Version 4.9.5000 - Release Date December 22, 2010
- Improvements to XAML type renaming. Types referenced with the "xmlns:Type" syntax should be renamed.
- Namespaces that are used for an element on which they are defined are handled properly.
- A warning is issued when attempting to inject a Global Unhandled ExceptionTrackAttribute on XNA assemblies.
Resolved Issues Concerning:
- Resolves an issue where the warning and expiration arguments to ShelfLife could be flipped.
- Attempting to send a Feature message prior to Setup should no longer result in an exception.
- Fixed issue where string encryption could potentially result in an invalid assembly.
- Should no longer fail on linking multiple satellite assemblies.
- Corrected a possible infinite loop caused by XAML namespaces.