Change Log - Version 4.15.0 - Release Date August 20, 2014
- On supported platforms, Dotfuscator now injects the same instrumentation that is provided via the PreEmptive Analytics API for .NET. Supported platforms are "classic" .NET 4.0+, Windows Phone 8.x, and Windows Store.
- Field and method signature exclusion rules now obey the Use "Regular Expression" option.
- URL encoded package assemblies are now processed correctly for Appx packages.
- makeappx.exe will now be found properly on 64bit computers with Visual Studio Express.
- Fixed runtime bug with explicit overrides.
- Fixed UI bug with decoding obfuscated stack traces in VSIP.
- Fixed bug where analytics attributes with special characters would cause an ilasm error.
- Ensured caught exception reporting never throws an exception.
- Fixed various other bugs.