Change Log - Version 4.31.1 - Release Date September 26, 2017
- Throughout the Dotfuscator UI, displayed input assembly paths are no longer abbreviated.
- Corrected an issue where Dotfuscator erroneously added mscorlib references to .NET Standard applications.
- Corrected an issue where an empty stack error could occur in BAML processing.
- Correct an issue where excluding methods from Control Flow in the Dotfuscator UI would cause included methods to also be excluded from Control Flow.
- If you make use of specific method exclusions for Control Flow, it is possible that after the upgrade more methods will be (correctly) included in Control Flow. If you were inadvertantly relying on these included methods being erroneously excluded, you may need to update your Dotfuscator config to specifically exclude them.
- Corrected an issue where performance of the Dotfuscator UI degrades when many assemblies are present.
- Corrected minor display issues in the new Checks UI.
- Corrected an issue where the "Read more here" link for non-SHA1 signing didn’t work for non-default installation locations.