Dotfuscator 4.28.2 - Release Date April 2017
Enhanced Security and Control
The following subset of specific incremental preventative, detective, and responsive controls play an important role in an effective, layered approach to application hardening.
- Continuous refinement of rename, control flow, string encryption, and other standard obfuscation transformations
- Improved ASP.NET Core SmartObfuscation
Configuration, Operations, Ease of Use
These automated, scalable, reliable, and auditable enhancements are essential to ensuring application hardening is a fully integrated component of your Development and DevOps processes and toolchain.
- New way of integrating, easier expansion
- Cross-assembly obfuscation algorithms enhanced to better support Assembly Binding Redirects for non-strong-named assemblies.
- Expanded Command Line Interface to include enhanced optimization and smart obfuscation reporting options
- Refactored check configuration and UI
- Simplified Xamarin configuration
Platform and Framework Support
Targeting hardened applications at each platform and framework variant requires special consideration for verification requirements, underlying functionality, and version-specific requirements and constraints.
- .NET Core 2.0
- .NET Standard 2.0
- Unity Support