Dotfuscator 4.9.9 - Release Date January 2013
Enhanced Security and Control
The following subset of specific incremental preventative, detective, and responsive controls play an important role in an effective, layered approach to application hardening.
- Continuous refinement of rename, control flow, string encryption, and other standard obfuscation transformations
- Debugger Detection and Defense – .NET Native
- Debugger Detection and Defense – Managed
- Probability settings in runtime check defense settings
- Randomized Renaming
- Improved ASP.NET Core SmartObfuscation
Configuration, Operations, Ease of Use
These automated, scalable, reliable, and auditable enhancements are essential to ensuring application hardening is a fully integrated component of your Development and DevOps processes and toolchain.
- New way of integrating, easier expansion
- Build Performance Improvements
- Concurrent Builds
- Cross-assembly obfuscation algorithms enhanced to better support Assembly Binding Redirects for non-strong-named assemblies.
- Expanded Command Line Interface to include enhanced optimization and smart obfuscation reporting options
- Side by side installation
- Refactored check configuration and UI
- Simplified Xamarin configuration
- Integration with
- VS 2013
- VS 2015
- VS 2017
Platform and Framework Support
Targeting hardened applications at each platform and framework variant requires special consideration for verification requirements, underlying functionality, and version-specific requirements and constraints.
- .NET 4.6
- .NET 4.7
- .NET Core 2.0
- .NET Standard 2.0
- Mono Compatibility
- Unity Support
- UWP Application Protection
- Xamarin Application Protection