Change Log - Version 2.5.0 - Release Date March 27, 2017
- Updated documentation to include details about a new sample project that demonstrates how to integrate PPiOS-ControlFlow and PPiOS-Rename into an Xcode project.
- Modified llvm-dsymutil to support de-obfuscation of dSYMs with renaming obfuscation applied. See PPiOS-Rename documentation for details.
- Enabling the thread sanitizer or the address sanitizer in conjunction with PPiOS-ControlFlow no longer causes the build to fail.
- Fixed an issue where branch-injection with block-percent less than 100 would cause build to fail under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where blank (i.e. "") arguments were not processed correctly with the Xcode integration.
- Fixed an issue where .bcsymbolmap files were being written out incorrectly. This could cause crashdumps from apps rebuilt from bitcode to report incorrect information.