Change Log - Version 1.2.0 - Release Date November 21, 2016
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, and IIS 10 are now supported
- Added a Check Indexer for indexing Debug Checks
- Added Portal components for Debug Checks and modified components for Tamper Checks for clarity
- Updated default OS Mapping file to reflect newer OS strings
- Added support for CORS with Custom Headers to the Endpoint
- Documentation updates
- MongoDB 3.2 with MMAPv1 is now required. MongoDB 2.6 is no longer supported.
- Plugins built for prior versions of the Workbench will need to be recompiled due to the assemblies `PreEmptive.Components.Common.dll` and `PreEmptive.Messaging.Schema.dll` no longer being strong-named.
- Exception Indexer has been updated to not index Debug Checks. Instead, Debug Checks are handled by the new Check Indexer.
- This version supports upgrading from version 1.1. It does not support upgrading directly from earlier versions; you must upgrade to version 1.1 first.
- The upgrade documentation includes instructions on upgrading from MongoDB 2.6 to MongoDB 3.2.
- Exceptions reported by newer APIs now have their signature information stored
- Exception Stack Traces are now formatted in a standard way in the Portal and Query Web Service
- Obfuscated stack traces can now be copied from the Portal to the Lucidator tools for Dotfuscator and DashO
- The Custom Data Indexer now extracts from Security (i.e., Tamper Check) messages
- Various minor bug fixes