- We offer high quality, highly flexible smart application protection to a wide variety of industries.
- We have been obfuscating and protecting applications for almost 20 years, starting with DashO for Java in 1996.
- We hit the sweet spot between cost, convenience and functionality.
- We don’t require changes to your source code or impede your development effort.
- Our dedicated, professional team knows how to program, they know our technology and their entire job is to make you successful.
- We have over 300,000 users and 5,000 corporate clients spanning virtually every industry in over 100 countries.
- Our mobile protection solutions are utilized by some of the largest mobile carriers in the world.
- Our technologies are embedded into Visual Studio since 2003 and subject to Microsoft’s regression tests, code audits and security reviews. It is the only 3rd party technology to have this level of integration and validation.
- Our solutions are used by hundreds of Fortune 500 companies.
"Best security plugin to protect my source code from unauthorized decompilation and extraction of code, cyber-attacks, as well as cracking of functions of the application. It provides optimization and refactoring of my code by removing unwanted code such as unused methods, functions, variables, etc. Also, it is very easy to integrate the obfuscator tool to my android application code."
Rihan Patel, Android Developer at Sidekick Interactive
"JSDefender totally met what we needed. We needed obfuscation to protect our IP."
James Godziela, Senior Software Engineer at GlobalMed
"It took me only a matter of hours to put things together, and after obfuscating my assemblies using Dotfuscator, 100% of my integration tests passed on the first run. Due to this success, we are pursuing the obfuscation of our mobile code using Xamarin."
Jeremy Running, Technical Operations Manager at Q5id
"DashO offered the optimal combination of obfuscation performance, customer support, and cost optimization. Overall, it’s a great money value for our needs."
Reuben Pandian, Co-founder & COO at Inventa
"The reason I chose to go with Dotfuscator is – since it’s been around for so long, I figured it was my best chance for success. It seems like you folks have the most history with Visual Studio. Comparing [your competitor’s] sheet with your sheet, it seems to me, you had a richer feature set."
John Curry, Product Development Specialist at Bayshore Networks
"It’s very easy to work with and your product doesn’t add a burden or any problem to my normal flow of releasing a version. On the contrary. It’s very seamless. Please don’t change it."
Alon Geri, Co-Founder & Chief Software Engineer at Surgical Theater
"JSDefender is able to be quickly integrated into existing build processes without any hassle. The documentation is clear, and the product has a variety of configuration options."
Spencer Brown, Product Manager at /n Software
"Why did we pick Dotfuscator? I don’t know who else out there that we could have picked honestly. Dotfuscator is something I have seen professionally for decades."
Greg Duncan, Product Development Specialist at ProSearch Strategies