Upgrading to Dotfuscator Professional
While Dotfuscator Community provides a basic level of protection, upgrading to PreEmptive Protection - Dotfuscator Professional will give you access to enhanced obfuscation transforms and protection capabilities. These include:
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Additional renaming options, including Enhanced Overload Induction™ and randomized identifier selection.
- Access to enterprise-level obfuscation transforms, including transforms targeted at defeating automated code decompilation.
- The ability to obscure sensitive strings, making a simple search of the decompiled code impossible.
- The ability to discreetly embed ownership and distribution strings into your assemblies (software watermarking), allowing you to determine the source of unauthorized software leaks.
- The ability to combine multiple assemblies into one, making it even more difficult for attackers to determine the roles of code elements, as separation of concerns has been eliminated.
- The ability to automatically remove unused code from your application, reducing the amount of sensitive code that is shipped.
- Application Integrity Protection
- Additional application defense behaviors.
- The ability to inject anti-tamper and anti-debug code into
- The ability to provide a warning period before an application's end-of-life deadline.
- The ability to notify application code during an end-of-life warning period or after the deadline.
Dotfuscator Professional is the industry standard .NET Obfuscator and is suitable for enterprise developers requiring ongoing support, maintenance, and product updates. Additionally, Dotfuscator Professional offers tighter integration with Visual Studio and is licensed for commercial use.
For more information on the advanced application protection features of Dotfuscator Professional, please visit our Dotfuscator Overview page and compare Dotfuscator Professional to Dotfuscator Community.