DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V6.11 Build 0 – Release Date July 23, 2012
Published on July 23, 2012 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 6.11.0 – Release Date July 23, 2012
- Support for Android 4.1 – Jelly Bean.
- Support for Android SDK Tools v20.
- Enhanced control flow obfuscation.
- Better support for renaming Android classes. The Android Manifest.xml is updated with new names.
- Android project wizard automatically includes support libraries from device specific targets.
- Support for removal of method calls (e.g. to strip-out logging).
- Configurable off-line storage area for instrumentation messages.
- DashO will automatically not rename the CREATOR field of an android.os.Parcelable implementation.
- Subsequent runs of the Android project wizard properly overwrite previous configurations.
- Fixed the VerifyError, in Java 7, when using Control Flow on a constructor with a ternary operation in its super call.
- Updated the sendofflinedata scripts to reference the correct jar file.