DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V10.0 Build 0 Beta 2- Release Date May 2, 2019
Change Log – Version 10.0.0 Beta 2 – Release Date May 2, 2019
This is a beta release of DashO.
Please see the Beta Release Notes for important information.
- Added a new DashO Android Gradle Plugin.
- Added Android Mode which is specifically designed to work with the DashO Android Gradle Plugin as part of an Android build process that uses R8.
- The GUI now has a Standard Mode and an Android Mode.
- The Android Mode GUI will prompt you to refresh the list of input classes when it detects changes in the inputs.
- To migrate to this new Android integration refer to the upgrading docs.
- Added the
--pathMap command line option which allows specifying a file that configures DashO’s input and output paths.
This option is currently only available for Android Mode.
- Improved documentation layout.
- Improved the Spring Bean sample.
- Updated the DashO-GameOfLife sample.
- Added a
WARN_ON_MISSING_SUPPORT_ENTRY property which, when set to
true, will warn instead of error if a configured support entry is missing.
- The GUI listens for changes to the configuration and will prompt to reload.
This release may contain protection enhancements not described here.
- Updated the DashO Gradle Plugin:
- v3.4.0 with deprecated support for the Android Gradle 3.4.0 plugin.
- v4.0.0 with no Android support.
Append current Java runtime and
Use Classpath from Environment options have been removed.
- The Android Gradle New Project Wizard has been removed (temporarily).
Refer to the instructions in Android Getting Started to create a new project using Android Mode.
- Control Flow and String Encryption are now enabled by default on new projects.
- The navigation tree in the DashO GUI can no longer be collapsed.
- Updated to use ASM version 7.1.
- Fixed a rare issue when reading
MethodParameters attributes which do not reference a constant pool entry.