Account Sales Representative
Would you like to join a successful small company that creates industry-leading products that enable companies to protect their software applications?
We are seeking a skilled, self-motivated, aggressive and charismatic individual to pursue direct software sales. The Account Sales Representative is responsible for generating new sales from existing clients, inbound inquiries, campaigns, and old-fashioned outbound prospecting. We have a high-performing team, and we’re looking for a skilled, self-motivated and organized individual to join us.
The position is in Mayfield Village, Ohio.
- Understand our clients’ businesses and the critical role their applications play.
- Initiate, negotiate and close opportunities.
- Marshal and coordinate company resources to exceed both client and corporate expectations.
- Assess, forecast, and execute against a sales pipeline and annual revenue target.
- Service prospects and existing account relationships effectively, applying a highly organized, goal-oriented approach to time management.
- Maintain accurate records to facilitate effective customer relationship management.
- Mastery of solution and value-based selling practices.
- Strong relationship, prospecting, communication, negotiating and closing skills.
- A minimum of 1 year of solution sales experience with a proven track record.
- Proficient in typical CRM and Office software usage.
- Have a common-sense (not necessarily technical) understanding of the risks and vulnerabilities that our clients have to manage in order to secure their applications and protect their business and their users.
- Grasp basic software development process tasks and workflow concepts (no development experience is required).
- Software or IT background is a plus.
- Competitive base salary + commissions.
- Medical, retirement savings with company matching, and long term disability.
- An ability to take on new responsibilities within a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- A great team to work with.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer.
PreEmptive provides world-class, smart application protection solutions. With over 6,000 corporate clients spanning virtually every industry in over 100 countries, PreEmptive has established itself as the clear choice for any organization serious about hardening and protecting their desktop, mobile, server and embedded applications.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.