Account Sales Executive
PreEmptive is the global leader for in-app protection. We serve 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and have customers in nearly 100 countries. PreEmptive Protection helps companies reduce risk by protecting the value of their software innovation and the integrity & data of their apps through a combination of binary obfuscation/hardening, detection, defense and alert controls that are directly infused into software applications before they are released. A light version of PreEmptive Protection ships in the box with Microsoft's Visual Studio™ and is installed on millions of computers worldwide. In addition, We support a multitude of cutting-edge technologies including Java, Android, .NET, Xamarin, and iOS.
The Account Sales Executive will marshal and coordinate company resources to exceed both client and corporate expectations. This role is responsible for understanding our clients’ businesses and the critical role their applications play, and generating new sales from outbound prospecting, existing clients, inbound inquiries,and campaigns.
Top 3 key outcomes for this role in first year:
- Achieve agreed-upon targets for sales and sales pipeline
- Demonstrate effective prospecting skills
- Show mastery of PreEmptive’s selling methods
The Account Sales Executive will:
- Initiate, negotiate and close opportunities
- Service prospects and existing account relationships effectively, applying a highly organized, goal-oriented approach to time management
- Assess, forecast, and execute against a sales pipeline and annual revenue target
- Maintain accurate records to facilitate effective customer relationship management.
- A seasoned dealmaker with strong relationship, prospecting and negotiating skills
- 4+ years of solution sales experience with a proven track record
- Mastery of solution and value-based selling practices
- Proficient in typical CRM and Office software usage
- Have a common-sense (not necessarily technical) understanding of the risks and vulnerabilities that our clients have to manage in order to secure their applications and protect their business and their users
- Grasp basic software development process tasks and workflow concepts (no development experience is required)
- Software or IT background is a plus.
Location:Mayfield Village, OH To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. An Equal Opportunity Employer.