Account Sales Representative
ABOUT PREEMPTIVE SOLUTIONS
PreEmptive Solutions is the market leader in application protection solutions, serving 400 of the Fortune 500 companies.
Organizations’ applications are attacked by hackers who steal intellectual property, capture private data and tamper with them. How can a company defend against these risks?
PreEmptive Solutions helps companies reduce risk by protecting the value of their software innovation and the integrity & data of their applications through a combination of binary obfuscation/hardening, detection, defense and alert controls that are directly infused into software applications before they are released.
- Support for leading platforms including .NET, Java, Android, iOS, and Xamarin
- Engineered for highly-complex development and build environments
- With an install-base estimated at hundreds of thousands, you can be confident that almost every issue has been identified, diagnosed, and addressed.
Founded in 1996, PreEmptive Solutions is headquartered in Mayfield Village, Ohio, with support in Europe and Asia.
The Account Sales Representative will marshal and coordinate company resources to exceed both client and corporate expectations. This role is responsible for understanding our clients’ businesses and the critical role their applications play, and generating new sales from existing clients, inbound inquiries, campaigns, and old-fashioned outbound prospecting.
Top 3 key outcomes for this role in first year:
- Achieve agreed-upon targets for sales and sales pipeline
- Demonstrate effective knowledge and understanding of customer needs and buying processes
- Show mastery of PreEmptive’s selling methods
The Account Sales Representative will:
- Initiate, negotiate and close opportunities
- Service prospects and existing account relationships effectively, applying a highly organized, goal-oriented approach to time management
- Assess, forecast, and execute against a sales pipeline and annual revenue target
- Maintain accurate records to facilitate effective customer relationship management.
- Mastery of solution and value-based selling practices
- Strong relationship, prospecting, communication, negotiating and closing skills
- A minimum of 1 year of solution sales experience with a proven track record
- Proficient in typical CRM and Office software usage
- Have a common-sense (not necessarily technical) understanding of the risks and vulnerabilities that our clients have to manage in order to secure their applications and protect their business and their users
- Grasp basic software development process tasks and workflow concepts (no development experience is required)
- Software or IT background is a plus.
Location: Mayfield Village, OH To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please. An Equal Opportunity Employer.