ABOUT PREEMPTIVE SOLUTIONS
PreEmptive Solutions is the market leader in application protection solutions, serving 400 of the Fortune 500 companies.
An organization’s applications are attacked by hackers who steal intellectual property, capture private data and tamper with them. How can a company defend against these risks?
PreEmptive Solutions helps companies reduce risk by protecting the value of their software innovation and the integrity and data of their applications through a combination of binary obfuscation/hardening, detection, defense and alert controls that are directly infused into software applications before they are released.
- Support for leading platforms including .NET, Java, Android, iOS, and Xamarin
- Engineered for highly complex development and build environments
- With an installed-base estimated at hundreds of thousands, you can be confident that almost every issue has been identified, diagnosed, and addressed.
Founded in 1996, PreEmptive Solutions is headquartered in Mayfield Village, Ohio, with support in Europe and Asia.
The Marketing Director will lead, develop and implement PreEmptive Solutions’ marketing and brand strategy. As a marketing professional, you are a strong storyteller and perceptive digital marketer with solid writing skills and deep experience in content strategy. Your role is to take a customer-first, content-rich campaign approach in the market to elevate our brand, support targeted lead generation and build customer relationships.
Top 3 key outcomes for this role in first year:
- Achieve agreed-upon targets for qualified lead generation
- Deliver inspiring and effective marketing content and sales collateral
- Drive increased awareness and reputation of the PreEmptive Solutions brand
The Marketing Director will:
- Work closely with our Sales team, providing appropriate tools, materials and presentations; create visibility and transparency in the sales pipeline and lead development process
- Envision and execute prospect journeys that are both delightful to prospects and productive
- Implement key components of marketing strategies – including integrated marketing campaigns, proactive PR, coordinated participation in key industry events, and development of strategic relationships
- Design and develop marketing strategies to increase awareness of brand and products
- Ensure that proposals, presentations and general marketing materials appropriately portray PreEmptive Solutions’ brand by producing best-in-class marketing material
- Produce inspiring and effective product and thought-leadership content supporting awareness and engagement; manage editorial design
- Manage digital marketing tools and social media presence to improve recognition, engagement and lead flow
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s positions
- Benchmark and measure effectiveness of marketing and sales activities and analyze results; report on performance and surface insights to better refine messaging and inform engagement strategies
- 4+ years of marketing experience with a proven track record
- Entrepreneurial Mindset with an ability to brand, promote and measure results
- Demonstrated leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- An appetite to understand our customers’ challenges coupled with the ability to translate such knowledge into insightful content and marketing approaches
- Proficiency with graphic design programs, web content management systems, web analytics, digital tracking, online marketing and paid digital media, and CRM system workflows
- Understanding of basic software development process tasks and workflow concepts and able to grasp the risks and vulnerabilities that our clients have to manage (no development experience is required)
Location: Mayfield Village, OH
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
No phone calls please. An Equal Opportunity Employer.