DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V 11.3 Build 1 – Release Date September 28, 2022
Published on September 28, 2022 by PreEmptive Team
Reading Time: < 1 minute
- A new option to automatically exclude classes with large methods (larger than 65535 bytes of code after obfuscation) that fail the builds. The option is called “Exclude classes having a method larger than 64K” and adds such classes to the “Global Processing Exclusions” list.
- A new option to ignore missing entry points.
- The ASM Java bytecode manipulation framework library shipped with DashO updated to version 9.3.
- Apache Groovy library shipped with DashO updated to version 3.0.12.
- Fixed Spring Boot JAR processing.
- Fixed Spring Boot “Flatten Hierarchy” processing and logging.