DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V4.2 Build 2 – Release Date August 5, 2008
Published on August 5, 2008 by Michelle Pruitt
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.2.2 – Release Date August 5, 2008
- The arrangement and alignment of items in the stack trace decoding dialog has changed. The results are placed in a separate tab.
- Problems with hotspot compiler errors in control flow obfuscated code in Java 1.6.0_5 and up.
- String encryption was forced off if there were no inner classes in the input jars.
- Problems with registration confirmation.
- Stack trace decoding did not work for obfuscated classes that were in packages.
- Source class for the string decryption method added to map files. This class is now excluded from the files.
- Some icons shown in reversed colors on Macintosh.