DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V6.9 Build 1 – Release Date 2 May 2, 2011
Published on May 2, 2011 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 6.9.1 – Release Date 2 May 2, 2011
DashO now places it license file in directory that is accessible to users without administrative privileges. You will have to re-register DashO after upgrading to 6.9.
- String Encryption enhancements. Up to ten string decrypters methods can be added to the application. The level of obfuscation is adjustable from 1 (simple/fast) to 10 (complex/slow).
- TamperCheck is now supported on Android applications.
- Inflater closed error when derived class appears before base class in a jar used as a library entry point
- Relative paths to keystore causes
- TamperCheck placed on static method causes exception at application runtime
- Java based installer fails on the shortcut screen when using 64 bit Java
- Spurious missing class when instrumenting and no entery points have been defined
- Removal report listed all removed fields on one line
- DashO now requres the Android Toolkit version 10.