DashO Java Obfuscator Change Log V7.5 Build 0 – Release Date December 22, 2014
Published on December 22, 2014 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 7.5.0 – Release Date December 22, 2014
- Improved processing time for large classes.
- Allows the configuration of multiple jar files in a single library entry point.
- New functionality allowing a single configuration location to exclude classes or packages from all obfuscation.
- Ability to generate a Company ID for PreEmptive Analytics instrumentation.
- Improved documentation relating to Tamper Detection.
- New documentation on migrating Android applications from Eclipse (Ant) to Android Studio (Gradle).
- Signing UI now enables the configuration necessary for Tamper Detection, when signing is turned off.
- Reorganized the Output UI.
- Includes dex2jar-0.0.9.15.
- Includes apktool-2.0.0RC3.
- Updated to use ASM version 5.0.3.
- Updates to the DashO Gradle Plugin (v1.4).
- Updates to the PreEmptive Analytics API (v7.4).
Gradle Plugin Version 1.4
- Support for APK Splits.
- Support for Multidex.
- Support for Resource Shrinking.
- Requires Gradle 2.2 (or later).
- Supports Android Gradle Plugin 1.0.0 (requires at least 0.14.3).
- Requires DashO 7.5 (or later).