Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.17.0 – Release Date February 12, 2015
Published on February 12, 2015 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.17.0 – Release Date February 12, 2015
- Added platform-specific instrumentation support for Windows Phone 8.1 Store Apps.
- Updated instrumentation injection for Windows Phone so that applications meet current certification requirements, regardless of instrumentation settings.
- Added support for integration with Visual Studio 2015.
- Added .NET 4.6 support.
- Fixed an issue with processing assembly-level attributes that are used in the same assembly in which the attribute is defined, during mixed-mode obfuscation.
- Using a method defined in a PCL correctly keeps its original definition after obfuscation, rather than the PCL definition.
- Various fixes to linking when including an assembly containing markup.