Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 4.18.0 – Release Date June 22, 2015
Published on June 22, 2015 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Change Log – Version 4.18.0 – Release Date June 22, 2015
- Added option to use only Mono compatible transforms.
- Linking now accounts for the original input’s machine type.
- The subsystem versions in the PE headers of the input assemblies will now be preserved in the outputs.
- Fixed issue with Linking when module names contain periods.
- Fixed issue with string encryption not being performed with Library Mode off.
- Fixed compile error when dotfuscated portable library is added as a reference to a Windows Store app.
- Fixed a build error with incremental obfuscation
- Resolved issues with Pruning and mixed module inputs.