Dotfuscator Professional Edition, Version 6.2.0 – Release Date January 26, 2021
Published on January 26, 2021 by Alexander Goodwin
Reading Time: < 1 minute
- Dotfuscator’s MSBuild integration now works with the .NET 5 SDK.
- Additional improvements to the .NET 5 support.
- Documentation improvements.
- Condensed renaming results on the Output tab.
- Improvements to Licensing related UI.
- This release may include protection enhancements not described here.
- When the
PREEMPTIVE_TELEMETRY_OPT_OUTenvironment variable has an unrecognized value, Dotfuscator will now warn and treat the variable as unset instead of giving an error.
- Fixed runtime issue that could occur after renaming types that implement (or extend) types via generic instantiations nested more than two levels.
- Fixed selecting the wrong version of ILasm and ILdasm to use in some cases.