PreEmptive Protection for iOS Change Log v2.1 – Release Date November 23, 2015
Published on November 23, 2015 by PreEmptive Admin
Change Log – Version 2.1 – Release Date November 23, 2015
- PPiOS now supports Xcode 6.4.
- Errors and warnings now appear in the Xcode interface.
- Installation will ensure correct permissions when using non-default umask.
- Licensing has been changed to PreEmptive’s standard licensing model. Customers upgrading from 2.0 will need to obtain new license keys.
- The PPIOS_RANDOM_SEED environment variable will now override the value set in a configuration file, rather than the other way around.