Protect and Secure Your Code with DashO
Apps are on our phones, inside our workplace, and powering the businesses and services we depend upon – it comes as no surprise to anyone that these apps have also become a favored target for cybercriminals, corporate competitors, and hostile nation states wanting crack licenses, steal valuable IP, trade secrets and confidential data, and attack critical infrastructure.
DashO, our proven Java, Kotlin and Android application hardening and obfuscation tool, provides smart application protection and runtime security controls that materially reduce these risks without costly programmer overhead or unacceptable hits to application performance or quality.
DashO For Java, Kotlin and Android:
- Works with all Android, Java and Kotlin applications (mobile, server, desktop).
- Offers the strongest protection against prying eyes and hackers.
- Patented induction overload is the gold standard in renaming symbolic entries.
- Control flow optimization is bolstered by our 20 years of optimization and performance experience ensuring both effective and efficient hardening.
- Additional hardening transforms including extended string encryption, linking, metadata stripping, and much more.
- Post-compile injection of runtime controls that automated detective and corrective controls against tampering, unauthorized debugging, and other runtime attack patterns.
- Built to integrate with the high-precision and complex build environments of manufacturers as well as the automated, agile mobile developer.
- Meets the highest quality and reliability standards backed by our 20-year track record of continuous improvement keeping ahead of bad actors and multiple waves of malicious tools.
- Backed by dedicated, live support! Our dedicated, live support team are programmers with an average tenure of over four years supporting our products.