Change Log - Version 11.0.0 - Release Date August 26, 2020
This release contains some breaking changes as mentioned below.
Please see the Upgrading page for migration instructions.
- Improved Java 11 support for renaming and removal for classes, methods, and fields only referenced via invoke dynamic and dynamic constants.
- DashO now supports Floating Licenses.
- Improved the product activation procedure.
- The product license can now be updated via the config editor.
- The product license can now be configured via the environment or command line.
- Android project wizards have improved gradle script parsing.
- Android Wizard and Migration Wizard again support Android projects using Android Gradle Plugin 3.2.x, and enforce 3.2.0 as the minimum version.
- Improved documentation and troubleshooting regarding Kotlin coroutines.
- Reporting through the Customer Feedback Program can now be controlled by the
- Added a Release Checklist to the User Guide.
- Updated the samples.
- Breaking Changes:
- DashO can no longer be run with Java 7, 9 or 10. Running on Java 8 is deprecated. The recommended runtime is Java 11 (or later).
- Removed support for the deprecated property:
- Updated the product name from PreEmptive Protection DashO for Android & Java to PreEmptive Protection DashO.
- Updated to include AdoptOpenJDK JRE version 11.0.8 in the installers.
- Updated the DashO Gradle Plugins for Java to v5.0.0 with support for Gradle version 5 and later.
- Removed instructions for installing
.rpmLinux/GNU installation packages with
- Support for using the license file found in DashO's installation directory has been deprecated. Please contact PreEmptive regarding migrating to a Floating license.
- Fixed an issue where ControlFlow would report it was active on a method when it didn't change anything.
- Fixed an issue where Block Splitting would not be applied when Dalvik Compatibility was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where Block Jumbling would not finish under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where DashO would encounter a
StackOverflowErrorunder certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where
antconfig.batdid not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Config Editor was partially enabled when the license was expired.