Change Log - Version 4.41.1 - Release Date April 29, 2019
- Improved support for building in cloud environments. See the Build Agent Considerations page for more details.
- Visual Studio 2019 is supported by Dotfuscator's Visual Studio Integration.
- The sample projects moved to GitHub and are no longer included in the installer.
You can access them from the Config Editor by choosing "File" -> "Download Samples".
- The Config Editor supports new keyboard accelerators.
- Improved documentation for .NET Core 3 apps.
- Additional documentation improvements.
- This release may include protection enhancements not described here.
- The entire assembly path is no longer displayed in the inclusion and exclusion tree views in the Dotfuscator Config Editor.
- Custom Attributes are now displayed in an "Attributes" node, that is collapsed by default.
- Corrects an issue with installing Dotfuscator's Visual Studio Integration on systems that have early versions of Visual Studio 2017.
- Renaming will no longer generate new names that are reserved words in Java.
- Improved support for High DPI displays.
- Configuring a Sink method that is async, with an Action configured will now error to prevent undefined behavior at runtime.
- Markup parsing error messages are now more specific.
- Resolved an issue that could result in build failures when automatically creating PDBs.
- Resolved an issue with processing generic constraints used in C# 7.3